Top-Rated Guest & Primary Bedroom Remodeling in the Twin Cities
Do you dream of having a luxurious primary bedroom you can escape to after a hectic day? Imagine enjoying a tranquil retreat separate from the noise and chaos of the rest of the house, where you can bathe, dress, and relax in peace.
Stonehearth can make this dream a reality! Choose us for your bedroom renovation, and we’ll deliver a private getaway that will instantly become your favorite room in the house.
Call (763) 427-7330 or contact us online to request an estimate for bedroom renovation services in Minneapolis.
Is a Bedroom Renovation Right for You?
Choosing to undergo any renovation project is a big decision. Here are the top signs you could benefit from renovating your bedroom:
- The room is too small for the furniture you have or want to buy.
- The finishes are drab and outdated.
- Your closet space is limited.
- You want to add windows and light fixtures to brighten the room.
- Your mobility needs are changing, so you’re interested in moving the primary bedroom to the ground floor.
If any of these situations ring true, call Stonehearth at (763) 427-7330 to learn more about our bedroom renovation services.
What To Consider When Remodeling Your Bedroom
Bedroom remodeling may be less complicated than redoing the kitchen or bathroom, but there’s more to it than you might realize. Here are some ideas for customizing the master bedroom during your renovation:
- Allow for ample closet space.
- Create ceiling and wall accents with paneling, cove lighting, and a built-in headboard.
- Select luxury flooring, such as plush wall-to-wall carpet or low-maintenance laminate.
- Choose window sizes, styles, and placement for the master bedroom and bathroom.
- Add more outlets to accommodate all your electronic devices.
- Install a combination of general overhead lights, dimmable sconces, and bedside reading lamps for the perfect lighting in every situation.
- And more
Looking for more bedroom remodeling ideas? Contact Stonehearth to team up with experienced designers and architects.
Types of Bedroom Renovations
How will you remodel the bedroom? Consider these popular options:
- Bedroom expansion: Borrow some square footage from the adjacent room or push out the exterior walls to make space for a dressing area, desk, or reading corner. You might also wish to expand the closet for more storage space.
- Bedroom conversion: Do you hate walking down the hall to reach the separate bathroom? This is your chance to connect your bedroom to the bathroom for a private, luxurious master suite.
- Bedroom relocation: Moving the primary suite to the ground floor is smart if you’re hoping to live in your home safely and independently for years to come.
- Bedroom addition: Add a spare bedroom to accommodate your growing family or out-of-town guests.
Why Choose Stonehearth for Bedroom Remodeling in Minneapolis?
What do you look for in a home renovation company? Stonehearth can meet your needs by offering the best products, materials, and customer service.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We’are a premier home remodeler in Minneapolis with over 20 years of experience transforming homes for our clients.
- Our experienced team will oversee the project from start to finish, so you can sit back, relax, and watch your vision come to life.
- We offer honest work at a fair, upfront price.
- We incorporate sustainable materials and methods into our designs.
- Our durable, high-quality renovations stand the test of time.
Call Stonehearth at (763) 427-7330 today to start the primary bedroom renovation process.