Does your home meet your family’s needs, or does it feel like it’s missing something? Don’t assume that just because you’ve outgrown your current home, the only option is to move. A carefully crafted home addition can improve your quality of life and give you the added space your family needs to spread out! Choose Stonehearth to help you transform your home with a beautiful addition. We have been delighting Minneapolis homeowners with our remodeling work since 1999.
To get your home addition project started, please call us at (763) 427-7330 or contact us online.
Is a Home Addition Right for You?
Consider the many benefits of home additions to help you decide if it’s the right remodeling option for you:
- Increased square footage: An addition is a perfect solution when you need more room to accommodate your growing family.
- Added luxury: This is your chance to add the luxurious features you’ve always wanted in your home.
- No need to move: It’s no secret that moving is a huge hassle. An addition allows you to continue enjoying your home’s location and features while creating more usable space.
- Boosted resale value: Rest assured that a home addition will increase your selling price if you ever do decide to move.
Are you ready to experience these benefits of home additions for yourself? If so, please call Stonehearth at (763) 427-7330 to begin your project.
Considerations & Requirements for Home Additions
Planning your dream home on paper is easy, but the logistics can sometimes prevent you from bringing your vision to life. To avoid unforeseen complications, factor in these considerations and requirements as your project begins:
- Building codes: Structural integrity and fire safety may limit certain aspects of your home addition.
- HOA regulations: Make sure your homeowners association allows the addition you want to make.
- Heating and cooling: To keep your home addition comfortable, you may need to extend the ductwork, replace your HVAC equipment, or install ductless heating and cooling.
- Traffic flow and layout: Careful planning early on helps ensure good traffic flow between your home’s existing areas and the new add-on.
- Materials and finishes: If your home has unique architectural features, you’ll need to incorporate the appropriate materials and finishes to make the addition look natural.
Stonehearth can handle all the logistics of your home addition. To learn more about our process, please contact us today.
Types of Home Additions
The possibilities for adding to your home are nearly endless. Here are just a handful of ideas:
- Bathroom additions make it faster and easier for the whole family to get ready for the day and wind down at night.
- Second-story additions can double the square footage of your living space without encroaching on the land around your property.
- Extra rooms, including a home office, sunroom, second living room, detached garage, guest bedroom, and bathroom, improve the usability of your home.
- Enlarged living spaces help make your kitchen, living room, master suite, or other areas more spacious and productive.
- In-law suite additions create space for your parents or in-laws to visit or move in.
Why Choose Stonehearth for Home Additions in Minneapolis?
The Stonehearth team is dedicated to ensuring your complete satisfaction with fair prices and a job well done. Our team boasts incredible attention to detail to make sure nothing is overlooked. We also pride ourselves on the durability of our work, using only the finest products, best materials, and most advanced techniques to ensure your home addition stands the test of time. Plus, we’re always available to answer your questions and address your concerns before moving forward.
To request an estimate for home additions in Minneapolis, please call Stonehearth at (763) 427-7330 or complete our online contact form.