Design Your Dream Kitchen With Stonehearth Remodeling
Kitchen Remodeling Services
The Stonehearth team excels at redesigning spaces to meet our clients’ needs. How do you use your kitchen? Whether you plan to host extravagant dinner parties, bake for everyone in the neighborhood, or hang out as a family, we’ll design a kitchen to match your lifestyle.
Our most popular kitchen remodeling services include:
- Installing custom cabinetry
- Replacing plumbing fixtures and hardware
- Altering the kitchen layout
- Upgrading the appliances
- Modernizing the flooring and light fixtures
- Putting in new countertops and backsplashes
- Adding custom wine storage or walk-in pantries
- Replacing windows and doors and adding skylights
- And more
Call (763) 427-7330 to discuss your kitchen renovation ideas.
Our Approach to Kitchen Remodeling
No two projects are alike, so we take a seven-point approach to ensure we meet your needs.
We stand by:
- Quality: We believe every kitchen renovation should get the attention it deserves.
- Integrity: We’re committed to honesty, fairness, and a job well done.
- Detail: Our extraordinary attention to detail sets us apart from other contractors.
- Communication: We believe being open and upfront is the key to every successful kitchen renovation.
- Experience: We’re dedicated to ensuring a positive customer experience from start to finish.
- Durability: We use premium products and advanced techniques to ensure your new kitchen stands the test of time.
- Sustainability: Our team incorporates sustainable materials and methods to conserve resources and reduce construction waste.
What a Kitchen Remodel Can Accomplish
Why are you considering a kitchen renovation? Whether you decide to recreate the entire space from scratch or change a few things, here’s how you can expect to benefit from a kitchen remodel:
- Updated aesthetics: If your kitchen is straight out of the 1980s, a modern upgrade could be just what you need to fall back in love with it.
- Superior functionality: From extra storage space to a second prep sink, remodeling your kitchen can make the space more functional in many ways.
- Improved energy efficiency: High-end appliances and light fixtures make your kitchen a pleasure to work in while reducing your energy costs.
- Increased home value: Whether you plan to sell in the future or stay put for decades, expect a kitchen renovation to increase home value.
- Better comfort: Knocking down walls and expanding the kitchen could be the key to making it more spacious and comfortable.
- Less clutter: A larger pantry, designated electronics charging drawer, and other additions can help eliminate the clutter once and for all.
- Enhanced safety: Unsafe wiring, slippery flooring, and hidden mold can all be addressed during your kitchen renovation.
Contact Stonehearth for Kitchen Remodeling in Minneapolis
When you’re ready to give your kitchen a face-lift, turn to Stonehearth Remodeling for help. Our expert design/build team will guide you through each step of the process, from the initial consultation to the design process and the final day of construction.
We won’t deem your project complete until you’re thrilled with the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions we receive about kitchen remodels include:
The return on investment for kitchen remodels can range from 50–80% depending on the size of the kitchen and the extent of the remodel.
Remodeling updates that boost kitchen value and attract home buyers include countertop updates, adding an island, cabinet replacements, updating fixtures, and lighting fixture upgrades.
Adding a kitchen island will increase space for preparation and dining. Updating appliances and lighting and maximizing storage space will also increase kitchen functionality.
Consider the kitchen work triangle and organization when choosing an updated layout.
The return on investment for kitchen remodels averages 50–80% depending on the size, whereas bathroom remodels range from 62–74%.
When buyers consider a home purchase, the kitchen and bathroom are two highly evaluated rooms. Remodels increase functionality, visual appeal, and overall comfort and are well worth the investment.