Are you tired of making do with a house that’s outdated, too small for your growing family, or falling into disrepair? Why not transform it into the home you’ve always wanted with a whole-home renovation from Stonehearth? We draw on over 20 years of experience transforming homes in the Minneapolis area, so we’re confident we can meet your needs without compromise!
Is a Whole-Home Renovation Right for You?
More and more homeowners these days are choosing to renovate rather than move. This might be the right choice for you if any of the following applies:
- You bought a distressed property at a great price. Now, the time has come to fix structural issues, address safety concerns, and modernize the interior.
- You love your neighborhood, but your house is in poor condition. If you already live in the perfect neighborhood, don’t look for your dream home elsewhere — remodel your existing house to get everything you want in the location you love!
- You’ve outgrown your home, but you want to avoid moving. Don’t want to uproot your family? Fortunately, you can remodel your home to increase the number of bedrooms and bathrooms without moving.
If any of these scenarios sound familiar, Stonehearth can help. Call us at (763) 427-7330 to learn more about renovating your Minneapolis home.
Considerations & Requirements When Remodeling the Whole House
A whole-home renovation is a large, logistically complicated project. Despite its scale, we’re confident we can make your renovation a straightforward, predictable experience. Here’s what we keep in mind as we begin planning the changes to your home:
- Building codes
- HOA regulations
- Heating and cooling needs
- Traffic flow and layouts
- Consistency of materials and finishes between old and new spaces
Let Stonehearth handle the logistics while you sit back and relax. To learn more about what goes into a whole-home renovation project, please contact us.
Whole-House Remodeling Ideas
How do you plan to remake the space within your home? Here are a few ideas to inspire you:
- Update the fixtures and finishes: The improved appearance and functionality of built-in furniture, new light fixtures, and updated flooring will make you fall back in love with your home.
- Rearrange the space: If the current floor plan feels cramped or illogical, a whole-house renovation is your chance to fix it. Move walls, reposition rooms, and relocate the stairs to improve the traffic flow.
- Push out exterior walls: Who says you’re restricted to the confines of your home’s existing square footage? You can push out the walls, finish the basement, or build a home addition as part of your whole-home renovation.
- Remodel for accessibility: Whether your needs are changing now or you anticipate changes in the future, accessible design in rooms such as the kitchen and bathrooms ensures your continued safety and independence for years to come. Your options include widening the hallways, installing walk-in tubs and curbless showers, moving the master suite downstairs, and more.
Why Choose Stonehearth for Whole-House Remodeling in Minneapolis?
It’s no small decision to remodel your entire house. That’s why it’s important to be selective when hiring a company for the job. At Stonehearth, we are dedicated to ensuring your complete satisfaction. Here’s what we offer:
- Honest work at a fair price
- Open communication
- Excellent customer service
- Incredible attention to detail
- Sustainable materials and methods
- A job well done every time
- Durable results you can expect to last
Please call Stonehearth at (763) 427-7330 or complete our online contact form to begin your whole-home renovation in Minneapolis.