Renovating Bathrooms Throughout the Minneapolis Area
The bathroom isn’t just where you start and end your day. It’s where you go when you want to feel pampered. If your drab, outdated bathroom is far from luxurious, let Stonehearth Remodeling make the improvements you’re looking for.
We can bring your bathroom into the 21st century with new fixtures, finishes, lighting, and more. We have delighted homeowners with our bathroom transformations for 20 years and would love to work with you on your project.
Check Out Our Recent Bathroom Renovations
We Can Design & Remodel Your Dream Bathroom
Whether your bathroom is large or small, part of your master suite, or for guests, our design team can update the space to work well for your needs. Our services can improve space functionality and create striking good looks.
Consider some of our specialties:
- Custom vanities
- Tub-to-shower conversions
- Frameless shower doors
- Free-standing tubs
- High-efficiency toilets
- Built-in storage, medicine cabinets, and wall niches
- Radiant floor heating
- Custom tile work
- Built-in shower seats and walk-in tubs
Call (763) 427-7330 to share your bathroom renovation ideas with us.
Our Approach to Bathroom Remodeling
When you decide to remodel your bathroom, don’t settle on just any contractor to perform the work. Stonehearth Remodeling will ensure a job well done by following our proven seven-point approach.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- Quality: We believe every bathroom renovation should be treated with care and attention.
- Integrity: Trust our team to provide honest, fair work and a job well done every time.
- Detail: We understand that a faucet’s curve or countertop’s edging can make all the difference.
- Communication: Our team is always available to answer your questions or address any concerns you have about your bathroom renovation.
- Experience: We’re committed to ensuring a positive customer experience throughout every step of the project.
- Durability: Our premium products and advanced techniques ensure a long life span for your renovated bathroom.
- Sustainability: We incorporate sustainable materials and methods into the design for reduced waste and an energy-efficient bathroom.
What a Bathroom Remodel Can Accomplish
Everyone has a different motivation for remodeling the bathroom. What goals do you have in mind? Here’s what you can expect from a bathroom renovation:
- Updated appearance: If you can’t stand the finishes in your bathroom, an upgrade can do wonders for the room’s appearance.
- Increased efficiency: Low-flow toilets, faucets, and showerheads can save you hundreds of dollars a year on your water bills while adding luxury to your bathroom experience.
- Increased home value: Even if you don’t plan on moving anytime soon, choosing improvements that increase home value is always worthwhile.
- Enhanced accessibility and safety: We can make your bathroom more accessible with wider doorways, curbless showers, walk-in tubs, non-slip surfaces, grab bars, and more so you can age in place with greater independence.
- Less clutter: Custom storage options keep your bathroom counters clutter-free for a neat and tidy appearance.
Contact Stonehearth Remodeling for Bathroom Remodeling in Minneapolis
Don’t just dream about having a more luxurious bathroom — make it a reality with help from Stonehearth Remodeling. We’ll listen carefully to your needs and provide our expert assistance every step of the way.
Our team members average over 25 years of experience, so you can count on us to bring plenty of insight to your project. Rest assured that we’ll work tirelessly until you’re thrilled with the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions we receive about bathroom remodels include:
Updating light fixtures, increasing storage space, and adding accessories like towel racks and vanities will increase the functionality of your bathroom. Over 60% of homeowners prefer a walk-in shower over a bathtub.
A tub-to-shower conversion is a great upgrade for functionality.
Ask yourself where you spend most of your time and which may be a bigger priority. You typically spend more time in the kitchen, and it’s the heart of your home.
Also, consider the time and budget factors for the remodel. Kitchens are usually larger than bathrooms, take longer, and generally cost more. Your bathroom may lack important functionality or convenient features that are a higher priority.
Adding grab bars, accessible toilets, shower seats, and ensuring a properly sized sink will help make your bathroom ADA-compliant. Contact us to speak with our design specialists and learn more about ADA compliance.